Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Carnivals Abound

I've had a very busy week of not posting. I am a little taken aback at how quickly this week has flown by. I need to make some sort of commitment to myself about posting more frequently. More on that later!

In the meantime, if you're looking for useful personal financial stuff to read, head on over to some of the carnivals published today:

Lazy Man and Money has put together the Festival of Frugality #112. There are links to a great set of articles about frugal tips, romance, grocery spending, travel, money management, health, and entertainment.

Mrs. Micah is hosting this week's Carnival of Money Stories. This carnival is a good resource for learning about people's personal experiences on their journey to controlling their financial lives.

I also discovered The Random Yak. They hosted the Showcase Carnival (of new blogs) yesterday. There are numerous posts worth reading, and some new blogs I am tempted to bookmark! I enjoyed this personal story by Tiffany about taking responsibility for missed opportunities.

Happy reading!

No comments: